Buying the 6.5 speakers can often be a challenge. It can seem like there are only a few products to choose from, which means it can be easy to overspend.
We’ve reviewed and evaluated more than 200 6.5 speakerss and selected only those that received the top award in our test. Only winners are listed below, but you can see the highest overall rating of each item and a comprehensive breakdown of its characteristics.
Best 6.5 Speakers For Bass Comparison Table
6.5 speakers Reviews and Buying Guide
With more choices than ever, it can be hard to find the 6.5 speakers that’s right for you. And it can be frustrating to shop for the best 6.5 speakers for bass, hoping to find the one that can help you. But don’t worry. With our tools and guides, we can help.
We provide consumers with the information they need to get the most out of their new purchases. We’ve discussed our favorite deals and services, and sorted out the strengths and weaknesses of each variation. We’ve even pinpointed what makes a good 6.5 speakers, helping you identify and avoid the pitfalls of price gimmicks and overpriced automotive brands.
- 6-1/2" Evolution C5 Series 3-Way Car Component System
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone body for the woofer and mid-range drivers
- Rubber surround enhances the suspension and speaker's linearity
- 6-1/2" Woofer with cast alloy frame
- Top-mount depth: 2-13/16"
- Edge-driven, textile tweeters
- High quality product
- Manufactured in United States
- 320 Watts Max Power
- Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and Responsiveness
- Lightweight Elastic Polymer Surround
- Kicker 40CS654 CS65 6.5" 6-1/2" 300 Watt 4-Ohm 2-Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- 600 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 300 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 200 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 100 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- Reliable, remarkable-sounding coaxial for easy drop-in, factory upgrades
- Reduced-depth baskets allow fitment into virtually any vehicle application
- Multilayer mica-matrix woofer with elastic polymer Surround
- Power range: 5-600 watts RMS (350 watts peak power)
- 3/8" Pet (polyethylene terephthalate) dome tweeter
- 1-1/8" Balanced dome midrange
- Grilles included
- Polyethylene-Naphthalate domed tweeters
- The Prime R165X3 is a pair of 6.50" 3-Way Full Range Speakers that are ideal for that factory speaker upgrade you’ve been looking for
- The 6.5” speakers have a mounting depth of 2.15" and come with grilles and mounting hardware
- Perfect for replacing factory speakers, they feature polypropylene cones, a silk dome Piezo tweeter and midrange
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- Cone - Made from polyurethane, the CH6530 6.5 inch car speakers provide a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long lasting speakers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. This gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Basket - The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- Tweeter - A Piezoelectric tweeter is more resistant to overloads and can be used without a crossover due to its’ electrical property
- Specs - Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency: 100 Hz to 18 kHz, Sensitivity: 90 dB, Dimensions: 96.3” x 6.3” x 2.4”, Mounting Depth: 2.13”, Mounting hole – 5.5”, Weight: 2.5 Lbs. (Pair)
- Adaptor Rings make it easy to fit the db6501 in 6 1/2 inch and 6 3/4 inch applications
- Two way Butterworth outboard crossover with vented housing, electronic tweeter protection circuit
- Woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone with butyl rubber surround, Kapton voice coil former. 6.5 inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
- 25mm liquid cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeters with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned to Amazon.com. For additional information concerning this policy, please visit our Product Specific Returns Policy Page
- 6.5 inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
- 180W RMS AND 360W PEAK: This 6” x 5” car speaker can provide up to 180 watts RMS or 360 watts peak power because it is a 20 oz magnet structure. A pair of 6” x 5” 180-watt speakers - carrying both the high and low end for a fuller range sound
- TRIAXIAL SPEAKER SYSTEMS: The 6.5-inch woofer features an eye-catching blue poly injection cone for plenty of stiffness without added weight. The 1-inch ASV voice coil is ready for high-temperature, high-wattage situations
- LOW IMPEDANCE: Pyle 4 ohm component audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It also makes the most of every 360 watts your car stereo can deliver. Includes grills, wires and mounting hardware
- MIDRANGE TWEETER: Pyle pro-three-way sound speaker system has a one-inch neodymium film dome midrange and 3/4-inch piezo tweeter that completes the package. It helps to provide smooth, loud and detailed sound in each pair
- VOICE COIL: Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties giving them the advantage of longer play times with lower weights, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage
If you buy a quality, top of the line 6.5 speakers from a reliable brand and pay top dollar for it, you can be assured that it will perform to your liking.
Some price-conscious users seek out the cheapest products in the market to save money. These users want to make sure they get the best value at the lowest price without being scammed.
Other users simply want to get the best products and don’t care much about price.
We rated our top 6.5 speakers list based on the quality first and only then price. So if you’re not sure whether you can afford an item, just click “Buy on Amazon” and check the price.
Last update on 2020-01-11 at 13:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API